Terms & Conditions
1. A minimum of 4 booked places are required to run any of our courses unless specified.
2. Bookings are only guaranteed when full payment has been received.
3. Payments will be refunded in full for cancellations received four weeks or more before the course start date.
4. We will retain a deposit of £30 for cancellations received less than four weeks before the course start date. This applies to the 5 week throwing course.
5. Taster sessions, Practice sessions and one off workshops/ home education workshops are non-refundable for cancellations received less than two weeks before the start date.
6. Workshops/classes are non-refundable and non-transferrable in the event of a failure to turn up. Once you have committed to a course or workshop, we recommend that you attend the scheduled number of sessions to get the most out of the programme. If the participant fails to attend all or any part of the course, we do not offer full or partial course date transfers.
7. Course places are filled on a first come, first served basis.
8. In the event of Fancy Frog Pottery being unable to run a workshop or course because of illness or unforeseen events your workshop or course may need to be postponed to a later date or possibly cancelled. If cancelled by Fancy Frog Pottery, a full refund will be given.
9. Gift Certificates/Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase. No cash alternative offered.
10. Any pottery items not deemed suitable for firing will not be fired for risk of damage to the kiln.
11. Technical issues and breakages. Fancy Frog Pottery will handle and fire your ceramic work with care and attention. However, by the nature of ceramics there is always a risk of technical failure for which we cannot be held responsible.
12. Prolific Makers: Ceramics is an expensive process and we try hard to keep the costs down. We price the classes based on an estimated output. We do not like to cap peoples creativity, but we have very limited shelf and kiln space.
You will be asked to select your preferred pieces for firing, glazing etc if you exceed the number of items specified by your tutor or described in each classes information page on our website. All other items will be recycled by the studio.
13. Collection of Work: You will be contacted by email or text when your pieces are ready for collection, usually this is within four weeks after the last date of your course, but this can take longer depending on our kiln firing scheduling.
We recommend you collect your finished work as soon as possible once you have received the pickup instructions via email to help keep our storage area clear, therefore avoiding damage.
If finished ceramic work is not collected within 3 months of the end of the course we will sadly have to dispose of it.
14. By booking onto a Fancy Frog Pottery course or workshop you agree to be in acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. During the Covid-19 pandemic you agree to follow our covid Secure operating guidelines when taking part in any workshops. (The guidelines can be found here:
16. Fancy Frog Pottery reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.